Clean, comfortable vehicles
Med Trans of Michigan offers a fleet of safe, comfortable and reliable wheelchair vans and passenger vehicles. Each vehicle is inspected annually and meets MDOT safety regulations. All of our wheelchair vans feature:
- ADA Compliant rear entry wheelchair ramp
- Tie downs for securing wheelchair
- Tinted windows for privacy and comfort
- Front and rear temperature controls
- 32″ ramp available for wider wheelchairs
- GPS navigation in all vehicles
- Fully insured and registered with the State of Michigan
*Vehicle make and model subject to change.
All state mandated safety procedures and requirements are followed. Masks are available to passengers upon request. Vehicles are sanitized after each trip.
Safe, compassionate drivers
Med Trans of Michigan drivers provide reliable, courteous and prompt door-to-door service. With a commitment to safety and excellent driving records, our clients are assured of a comfortable ride. All of our drivers have:
- Training in wheelchair tie down and passenger safety
- Clean driving records with regular MVR checks
- Criminal and background checks
- Direct communication with the office/dispatch by cell phone
- Random drug test
Zero Tolerance Policy
Med Trans of Michigan has a Zero-Tolerance Policy regarding the unlawful abuse of alcohol, marijuana, and drugs (prescription & non-prescription) for employees who are performing the tasks of transporting our clients. All drivers for our company who are proven to be under the influence of any of the aforementioned substances will be subject to disciplinary action and termination. If you suspect your driver is/was under the influence, please call our offices at 1-810-658-6000 and report it immediately.